Every year we award this prestigious prize to a child who is boldly fighting for children’s rights. Winning the International Children’s Peace Prize puts this changemaker in the spotlight all over the world. Last year the winners’ message reached more than 1.6 billion people!
Who can be nominated?
- A child above 12 years and under 18 years of age; (the child should not be older than 17 years by the time of the nomination deadline)
- From all over the world;
- The child must have a clear history of standing up and fighting for the rights of him/herself and other children. It is important that the child has an active approach in accomplishing this goal, which has led to a concrete result;
- Ability to travel abroad and feeling comfortable communicating with other people;
- The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize.
- Go to the nomination page and download the nomination form
- Complete the form and upload the document. Don’t forget to add a photo of the candidate
- Enter your contact details and submit your nomination
Why would you nominate a candidate?
There are countless young changemakers in the world: children who stand up for children’s rights. KidsRights believes that these children deserve to be recognized for their actions and offers them a platform for their message to be heard.
The prestigious International Children’s Peace Prize, an initiative of KidsRights, does exactly that: recognizing and rewarding the remarkable efforts of these children.